The Mooer MEP-HD Hustle Drive micro Distortion effect pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package. The Hustle Drive has an ultra wide dynamic range and an extraordinary open tube-like drive sound. The pedal has two modes selectable via a 2 Way Switch - The HP or high peak mode, boosts up the bottom-end, when increasing distortion by Drive knob, you will get more volume and a slight increase in high-mid range (around 3.5KHz). The LP or low peak mode, adds very little colour to the original sound, very nice for clean boosting.
The Hustle Drive emulates the tone of the Classic Fulltone OCD
- 2 Way Switch: HP / LP
- Volume: Volume of drive sound
- Tone: Color of tone
- Drive: Gain of drive sound
- The pedal switching is true Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost
- Rugged Full metal Casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 03.5 X 42 X 52 mm
- Requires a 9 Volt Centre Negative power supply for operation (not supplied)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.