The New International Edition of Suzuki Piano School Volume 2 includes French German and Spanish translations new Romantic and 20th-century pieces as well as a newly recorded CD performed by internationally renowned recording artist Seizo Azuma. Now the book and CD can be purchased together or separately. This is the book only. The contents have changed slightly with minimal reordering of the music. The Mozart Minuet and Bach Musette from the earlier edition were eliminated and replaced with two new 20th-century pieces by Bartok (noted below) and the Bach "Minuet in G Minor" (from J. S. Bach's Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach) has been moved to Volume 3. Other improvements include a cleaner appearance with less editing and spacious new engravings as well as more detailed titles that include the keys sources composer dates and catalog numbers.
- Ecossaise (J. N. Hummel)
- A Short Story (H. Lichner)
- The Happy Farmer from Album for the Young Op. 68 No. 10 (R. Schumann) •
- Minuet in G Major BWV 822 (J. S. Bach)
- Minuet in G Major from J. S. Bach's Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (Anonymous)
- Minuet in G Minor BWV 822 (J. S. Bach)
- Cradle Song Op. 13 No. 2 (C. M. von Weber)
- Arietta (W. A. Mozart)
- Hungarian Folk Song from For Children Sz. 42 (Bela Bartok)
- Melody from Album for the Young Op. 68 No. 1 (R. Schumann)
- Minuet in G Major from J. S. Bach's Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (C. Petzold)
- Sonatina in G Major Anh. 5 (Moderato Romance) (L. van Beethoven)
- Children at Play from For Children Sz. 42 (Bela Bartok).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.