The Suzuki Method of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that man is the son of his environment.
Encompassing skill, knowledge and character, students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach developed as he observed how easily young children learned even highly complex languages through listening, imitation and repetition.
This Revised edition features:
- New engravings
- New editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
- 16 additional pages
- Additional exercises, some from Dr. Suzuki, plus additional insight and suggestions for teachers
- Glossary of terms in English, French, German and Spanish
- Musical notation guide
- Fingerboard position
- New photos
The Revised CD features new recordings by Bill Preucil, Jr and piano accompaniments recorded without the violin part.
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Variations (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Lightly Row (Folk Song)
- Tonal exercises, some from Dr. Suzuki, plus additional (Folk Song)
- O Come, Little Children (Folk Song)
- May Song (Folk Song)
- Long, Long Ago (T.H. Bayly)
- Allegro (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Perpetual Motion (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Allegretto(Shinichi Suzuki)
- Andantino (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Etude (Shinichi Suzuk i)
- Minuet 1, Minuett III from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 (J.S. Bach)
- Minuet 2, Minuet, BWV Anh. II 116 from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (J.S. Bach)
- Minuet 3, Minuet BWV Anh. II 114/Anh. III 183 (J.S. Bach)
- The Happy Farmer from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 10 (R. Schumann)
- Gavotte (F.J. Gossec).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.