The best of both worlds!
Exclusive distribution to Volaris Music!
Now you can enjoy the combination of the ENERGY pickup and the anti-feedback external microphone for the most versatile sound mixing capabilities.
The quality of the acoustic sound, the large depth of the harmonics and the purity of the sound can only be compared to a studio graded microphone.
The lightweight profile provides minimal interference for the player and it is
ideal for continual use, without adding weight to the instrument.
- The AM -Mic (TAP technology) is a dual Bouzouki system on a common base.
- It consists of a Energy plus pickup and a special condenser microphone.
- It has a special output jack with long neck for immediate placement.
- The console connection requires the simultaneous use of two channels.
- The pickup in an line input and microphone to another input XLR.
- The connection to an amplifier needs a special TAP mixer.
- It's slim design avoids obstructing the Bouzouki soundhole.
- The pick-mic system screws at the end of fingerboard, on the special mounting slot that is made for common type pickups.
- Extra thin (2.3X10X52mm) and low weight pickup, in a shielded construction.
- A low impedance 600 ohm coil, gives a full frequency and symmetrical response for advanced recording use.
- Ideal string balance by using a separate magnetic field on each string, along with (LA) field correction.
- The built in smd preamp of low current consumption, powered from a mini 1.5 Volt battery.
- Cardioid polar pattern.
- Designed to capture the pure sound of the Bouzouki.
- Designed to eliminates feedback
- Easy installation in the versatile base with safety connector.
- The special flexible arm, allows adjustment for ideal positioning
- Powered only from a common 1,5Volt battery. (No use phantom power).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.