Manufactured to exacting standards, in their own factory in Indonesia, the Series 200 starts with a sitka spruce top, nato body and jabon neck for balanced tone. A distinctive, see-through satin finish reveals the inherent beauty of our tonewoods. An ebonized mahogany fingerboard and mahogany bridge completes the elegant look.
- 1/2 Size
- Back & Sides Material: Nato
- Neck Material: Jabon
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fretboard Material: Ebonized Mahogany
- Nut Width: 48mm
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Machine Heads: Nickel Plated with Cream Buttons
- Bridge Material: Ebonized Mahogany
- Scale Length: 22 7/8”
- Colour: Transparent Wine Red
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.