Ever since the 1970's the iconic white woofer and signature sound of Yamaha's nearfield reference monitors have become a genuine industry standard for a reason - their accuracy.
Unlike studio monitors with added bass or treble frequencies which may sound more flattering at first, HS Series speakers were designed to give you the most honest, precise reference possible, providing an ideal sonic platform to build on throughout the mixing process.
By combining acquired knowledge and expertise with state-of-the-art sound technologies, Yamaha's speaker engineering team have examined, then optimized, every aspect that has contributed to making these monitors the most trusted in the business.
- High-performance drivers and mounting system
- 5" cone woofer, 1" dome tweeter
- Large magnets in an Advanced Magnetic Circuit design
- Built-in bi-amplification: 45W LF, 25W HF
- Dedicated power amps are perfectly matched to the woofer and tweeter
- Enclosure is designed to kill unwanted frequencies that can influence sound
- Room-control and high-trim response controls give you optimum response in any room
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.