P Series gives you the dynamic, high-quality sound and natural piano touch response they expect from Yamaha - manufactures of world class acoustic pianos for more than a century. These Yamaha hallmarks, along with a high-quality built-in stereo speaker system are packed into a slim.
The P-45 features a graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard. The feel of the keyboard gradually changes according to the register, so that it feels heavier when playing bass parts and lighter when playing treble parts. The piano also features a keyboard with a natural feel, with black keys that feature a matte finish for authentic piano playing close to that of an acoustic piano.
Slim and stylish form With a depth of less than 30 cm, the instrument requires little space, and at only 11.5 kg—with its speaker attached—it can be easily moved anywhere in your home or even used for performance outside.
The P-45 has improved on the traditional AWM synthesis to deliver real piano sounds. AWM is a technology that uses digital recordings of sources, such as actual instruments, and allows you to enjoy grand piano reverberation wherever you are.
- Advanced Wave Memory Stereo Sampling
- 10 Voices
- 64 Note Polyphony
- Reverb, Chorus
- Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) weighted piano action
- MIDI in/out
- 1/4" headphone output
- Dual mode; layer two Voices
- Simple one-button operation
- Compact and lightweight, only 27 pounds
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with it's own "middle C."
- ECO Operation saves energy by powering off after a period of inactivity
- Included accessories: music rest, PA150 power adapter, sustain pedal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.