With the Zoom B1on, your bass will never have to take a back seat. 100 powerful bass effects and amp models—5 can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order—allow you to deliver the kind of solid foundation your music deserves.
You can even construct CD-quality bass loops, perfectly synchronized to the onboard rhythm machine, and there's a built-in tuner too.
The B1on offers 100 bass effects, including a variety of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb, and amp models.
Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together any way you like. In addition, there are 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns, and you can connect headphones to the output jack (as well as portable music players to the auxiliary input jack) for silent practice sessions. An onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings, and a Looper feature allows you to record up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio. Loop length can be set either manually or to a preset number of quarter notes, and you can loop to any rhythm pattern, with automatic quantization that ensures seamless start and end times.
Programming is simple and straightforward thanks to a streamlined user interface and large backlit LCD screen. Advanced editing features such as Swap, Auto-Save, and Pre-Select make it easy to organize your patches for live performance and allow you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational. In addition, the B1on's built-in expression pedal enables you to control input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter in real time.
- 75 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay, and reverb
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 100 memory locations (10 banks of 10) for the storage of user-created patches
- Swap function makes patch organization a breeze
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Pre Select function allows silent patch selection while keeping the current patch operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings
- Looper feature for the recording of up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Standard ¼" input jack accepts standard cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- ⅛" auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 20 hours
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Optional AC adapter